There is a huge difference between hiring an in-house telemarketing team and outsourcing your business process to a BPO firm. In truth, outsourcing just about cuts operational costs in half – allowing more money to be spent in other business priorities. Outsourcing will cut your cost in infrastructure, manpower, technology and maintenance. Aside from that, outsourcing allows you to delegate menial tasks while you go ahead and focus on the core areas of your company.
First and foremost, what are the common expenses when you hire an in-house telemarketing team to market your product or service? Here is a breakdown of the expenses that you will incur. Moreover, do know that there is a much more complicated process than the expenditure alone. This approximation is for a company that needs to handle 500 calls per month.
- Employee salary and benefits (3,450 USD)
- Costs in technology (20 USD)
- Costs in telecommunication (175 USD)
- Backup Coverage (300 USD)
TOTAL (3,945 USD)
As mentioned, there is a much more complicated process than the expenditure alone. Here is a breakdown of the processes that you will need to tackle on a regular basis when you have an in-house team of your own doing cold calling:
- Construction of infrastructure to house your in house team
- Setting up of computers, telephones, and internet connection
- Maintenance of hardware, software, and infrastructure
- Pooling an in-house team of your own:
- Posting a job advertisement
- Interviewing and hiring applicants
- Appropriating employee benefits
- Training and supervision of newly hired employees
- Hiring of team leader/supervisor
- Other concerns such as absences, leaves, vacation
Moreover, in outsourcing, here is the total cost that you will need to spend on:
- Total cost in outsourcing (1,850 USD)
Outsourcing will also relieve you of the tasks mentioned above. An outsourcing firm would most likely guarantee you the following in a basic outbound telemarketing campaign:
- An account manager serving as your primary point of contact
- A dedicated agent calling 180 calls per day, 5 times a day for 1 month
- A backup agent in case your primary agent is unavailable
- A backup list in line with the industry that you are in
- A daily report of your agent
Elevate Business Concepts focuses on the following services: lead generation, appointment setting, data profiling/cleanup, and outbound marketing. Our primary method for lead generation is outbound telemarketing. Here is a description of the services that we offer:
- Lead generation. Elevate Business Concepts provide lead generation services through outbound telemarketing. A dedicated agent, including a backup, will reach a call volume every day from a list either provided by client or supplied by the company and the agent will create a daily report of the activity before the shift ends. An account manager will also overlook the client campaign and will cater queries and concerns from the client’s end.
- Appointment Setting. Our telemarketers have paramount experience in telemarketing and have been trained well. Appointment Setting is dependent on the rarity of target clientele and the campaign itself. Elevate Business Concepts are dedicated to provide warm leads/appointment as well as help in the best way in producing lucrative results for the client.
- Data Profiling/Cleanup. One of the most important aspects in telemarketing is having a reliable list that is made specific for a particular industry. There is no point in making a number of cold calls to a generic list of prospects. Elevate dedicates extensive research in data profiling as well as data cleanup.
With telemarketing, you get the word out to 180 people every day with a basic telemarketing campaign. With Elevate Business Concepts, you are guaranteed to have a dedicated agent calling 180 people from a dependable industry-specific list. Apart from that, you also have one backup agent as well as an account manager handling all your concerns and lead generation needs. Telemarketing, marketing in general, is important to getting the word out to potential clientele, and it is vital not only in increasing brand awareness but also to increase revenue for your company.